- Chief Executive Officer – Wayne Muir
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer – Annette Vickery
- State Manager – Hamish Locke
Client Service Officer (CSO)
The Client Service Officer (CSO) is a unique role. It is the aim of the CSO to work with community members to assist and support them as they are processed through the justice system.
- Outreach and support;
- Initial information;
- Minor assistance (e.g. helping with phone calls or letters, advocacy to other services);
- Case planning in conjunction with other service providers;
- Community liaison;
- Sit in on interviews with solicitors; and
- Attend court.
Community Legal Education (CLE)
The Community Legal Education Program focuses on providing legal information to Tasmanian Aboriginal communities on topics those communities identify as priorities for them. Our program is intended to support and empower individuals to access legal services and supports available to them across a range of issues, and to be confident they understand their rights and responsibilities under the law.
A full list of staff located at each office can be found here.